Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Scorpio - 11/11 - 21st Birthday

Here's how i celebrated my birthday. Simple yet wonderful =)

10/11 Saturday

No idea where to go so end up Neway Queensbay.
The buffet is really damn disaster! Felt sorry to my friends as i think they are hungry that night,should go to a better place to eat. Hopefully they did enjoy singing. Sigh
Anyway thanks to my dearest best friends for the celebration! =) Some of you may read this or may not but i still want to say this : Always feels good when i am around all of you. Thanks girls for tolerate with my bad temper all the time and sorry for being such a bad tempered person. Thanks for always cheering me up when i am so down to the max. Thanks for making my life more interesting. Thanks for being my best friends for almost 8 years and hopefully there will be more 8 years ahead =) Well i'm not that good in expressing and saying too much of words so i will just stop here if not my hairs will be all standing up already. Reached the limit, so weird to say all these stuffs. LOL you girls will understand right? tehee

BFFs - Evelyn, Zen Pin, Yee Min, Melissa,  <3 td="td">
The cake came in a sudden and i was so steam LOL

Crazy friends LOL

With Pin

Zo siao-ing

With Melissa

With Evelyn

With Yee Min a.k.a Nai Nv

With the birthday cake

Thanks for the pressie girls <3 td="td">

Thanks for the star too! I love stars! (little secret here-every year i  will write my wish on a paper and fold it in to star haha )

Thanks for the card too! It's cute =) Although it is just a small stuff but it does make up my day lots lots!!! Simple but yet meaningful as you can feel the sincerity just from a small thing the person does =) Now i realize that i love to keep little thingy like key chain, pictures, cards and more.. You know what, it feels so good when you take out all the little stuffs once in a blue moon to see and then you laugh because of all the memories. (I have a box which i calls it as a memory box which fulls of tiny little stuffs that have their own memories. GOSH!  i know i sounds like a granny! But it really sweet to look at all those stuffs )


11/11 Sunday

Went to Bukit Genting Hill Balik Pulau for lunch with my family =)
But due to my dad is not a very patient person so we all did not manage to take a group photo there. LOL
First time went there but no picture! down! Love the environment.

Green <3 td="td">

Food quite ok especially the don't know what with the soft shell crab

Thanks to my sis and bro for everything! Thanks for tolerate with my childish attitude and request! Thanks for helping me so much for all these years!

The stupid candle spoiled

Thanks dad and mum for every single little things!!!  

Black forest cake from RITS



Wishes:
Family and friends always be in good health ofcoz
Wealth - Business to be stable on track soon. Earn more side income
Study - Overcome the exam and graduate with the mortar board by end of next year! Need to be more hardworking and more luck! Hopefully could pass the exam with good grade. GRADUATE!!!!
Relationship - what should i wish for?Meet someone soon? LOL well just let it happens naturally no rush. One thing can wish for is don't give me "lan tao hua" (mandarin) anymore! LOL enough of  "lan tao hua".


That's it.

Left one more month to the exam. Ready to be a zombie for the whole month. This week is a holiday but too bad as i need to switch on the assignment and study mode instead of the party mode. It's ok. I have 3 months of holiday after the exam. Hopefully could get an internship or contract job for 3 months. WELL, i guess i won't be posting blog within this month. If i do then it will only be sad and pressure post about the exam. Bear with it ok as this is a good place to release.

No comments: