Thursday, November 15, 2012

Value of friendship

Hi, i'm here again.
Well after 3 days, i only done 1 page of my assignment which means i only done like 1%? SIGH
Need inspiration, ideas, concepts, theories! Brain oh Brain please focus and function!

Went to see show house today. It's a fully furnished studio suites with one room, one living room with the small kitchen and small bar there. I love the design so much and i think it is suitable for me LOL small space but yet so comfortable. Guess what? Started to imagine myself living at there and enjoy the small space by drinking wine with some soft music! LOL my gosh i'm so crazy! But the construction will only be completed by around 2016. So....STOP DREAMING! Anyway, may be it is just for investment. So again...... STOP DREAMING!

Went for chitchat with some friends in e-gate Starbucks. Talked about other friends on the chitchat session. Just have some thoughts on my mind so decided to say it here. Friends or should i say best friends. How do we actually label our best friends? Well for me, best friends are those that i can be my true self in front of them and we do not use any material or how often we meet each other to value the friendship. We just love  hanging around with each other. We tolerate with each other attitude and behavior and somehow we actually used to it and accept it maybe? I'm not a person who can easily open myself to some strangers and trust is a big thing for me. If i am mad about something, it means that i do really cares about the person no matter friends or family. I wouldn't waste my energy to be mad on someone that i do not care at all. I wouldn't cares about what the person says or thinks if they means nothing to me. But somehow, for the first time i knows the feeling of losing best friend. I did tell myself that it is hard to find best friends anymore so i do want to appreciate what i have now. But, if the person does not value the friendship anymore then how? I did lend out my hands when they need help and i did changed by putting myself in other people shoes to try to pull in the friendship again and again but somehow each time after i tried to pull in the friendship, some incidents would happen and once again makes me wondering is there still friendship exist between us? Or may be i'm just not understanding and tolerate enough to be your friend. Anyway wanted to ask who are you to keep on expecting people to tolerate with you all the time. Ask yourself first did you put in effort? Did you open your heart to see what people have done for you? Anyway it's not a necessary to expect people to do what you want or behave or treat in the way you want it to be. So i wouldn't expect anything anymore. Hi-Bye friends are lots, true friends are so limited. I'll just appreciate what i have now. The rest just let it be.


BOO bloated all out! But how i wish i could say this much on the assignment! LOL It tooks like 2 days to come out with just 4 sentences perhaps?! FAINTED

No comments: