Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Accounting n Finance

Grab the opportunity to rest from all the numbers to blog! or may be a reason for myself to be lazy for a moment. Haha
Stay up till late 5am yesterday to do the cash flow statement and woke up at 10 to continue.
Even the statements also appeared in my dreams!
So headache when seeing all those numbers and need to scratch my heads to solve them.
Seriously my mind function is getting slower now. MIND OH MIND CAN YOU PLEASE TWIST FASTER! Need to train myself to be more sensitive on numbers.




Damn today the lecturer pressure on me again. I know i should be finish revising the subjects from previous semester by now (due to some reasons i did not sit for the exam in the first semester so now i need to sit for them which means people only sit for 4 subjects while i need to sit for 6 subjects. WISH ME LUCK!!!)  but guess what i did not touch on the first semester subjects at all. Well well well well cannot panic! Stay calm and believe that i am able to finish revising all of them by this month! I can I can. Don't think of anything else. JUST DO IT! Need to do the assignment somemore! SIGH! Hope to keep this passion until my exam is over. FIGHT! Going to have zombie life again.

By the end of this post, i would like to share my favourite shorts from TopazElevenz. Welcome to visit us from the links provided! =) TopazElevenz FB Page or TopazElevenz site

Audabelle Shorts

No comments: