Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Let's VEET it off !

Best hair removing method for legs, has gotta be the hair removing cream by Veet. It's true, at least to me, coming from someone who has more number of hair counts compared to a typical Malaysian girl. Always get comments from people 'Eh, you got a lot of hair on your hands hor..". Tsk..Tsk. FYI, hairy women are considered beautiful in Greek, okay.

Picture of my hand. See the hairs.


So, a few years ago, wanting to be more confident when wearing shorts and dresses, I set on a quest to find the best hair-removing method for my legs. Hands, I just leave it la. 

Tried shaving method using blade. Bad choice. It leaves my legs rough after shaving, not to mention, razor cuts! And the hair starts growing, like only a few days later.

Dump the blade immediately and continue on my quest.

Asked around. Most recommended using Veet, the obvious choice, as it specializes in hair removal products. There are creams and wax strips. I don't dare to try out waxing, just yet. I settled on the creams.

It worked marvelously! My favourite is the pink one. It also comes with a cute pink spatula.






Just like its tagline - 3 minutes to a sexy, smooth you!

You really just need 3 minutes to achieve silky, smooth legs! 
Since then, I have been a great fan of this pink Veet hair removal cream.

With legs now smooth and flawless, you can now wear any outfit confidently!

Want to know more? Watch the following videos:

3 Easy Steps to use Veet Hair Removal Cream
Bare your confidence in Just 5 Steps with Veet Wax Strips


And, speaking of outfit, I would like to unveil to you the most versatile piece ever - PAREO.

I think every girl should own a pareo. It not only acts as a beach wrapover, it can also be worn in so many different ways. Get those with silk material if you wanna wear to dinners. You can also promote our batik at the same time.

Here's mine and ways to wear it.

Halter Neck Style
Halter Neck Style
Mini skirt
Huahine Style
A Close up. Ignore the eye bags. Kinda tired these few days

So, there you have it, one piece but so many different look!

No comments: