Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Forgetful, Careless, Laziness

Well well well this post is about my braces appointment.
1) Last month i remembered the wrong date of the appointment and i went one day earlier. SIGH
2) This month worst - I missed out my appointment for one week! My appointment suppose is 25/10 but today only i check my card, so one week after the appointment only i realize. GREAT

I think the dental's employees hate me because i always change my appointment date and always remember the wrong date. BRAVO. So now they asked me to call when i want to make the appointment instead of making the appointment one month earlier. LOL

Kind of speechless for myself. I have an appointment card with me but i'm lazy to take the card out of my purse and check the date. I'm even lazy to set a reminder on my phone or write down on a note.

Why is it so hard to remember the date by using my memory?!! Perhaps there are too much of dates to be remembered or i'm not good in remembering dates LOL. Dates for the braces appointment, girl's period and contact lens...........................................DAMN

WHATEVER!!!

I should start to train myself to set reminder or write down on notes!! Such a lazy person i am! *shake head* Need to get rid of this bad habit!

Me with braces. After more than half years only i can say goodbye to braces. SIGH 


No comments: