Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Good starting?

Is today a good day? Is this a good starting?
Wake up in the morning and prepare a hot chocolate with marshmallow to cheer up myself as i had a not really nice dream. Dream about study again SIGH
Received few responses from TopazElevenz Facebook page.
15% off on ALL PINK & RED items in support of pinktober!

Received a message on class cancelled today.
Assignment at least got some process already.
But one good news i hope to receive is i found my pendrive. I left my pendrive in college computer lab yesterday, i really hope that it is still there!!!! People you better don't touch my pendrive! Or else i curse you to death!!!!!

PRAY HARD!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

AH! half of the way writing this post, received message from a friend who i asked help to find the pendrive as i don't have morning class today. Hahahaha guess what my pendrive is there!!! Thanks god!! so damn happy right now! Good thing that i don't have to curse people hahahha.
(I am so happy because previously i lost one pendrive in the lab before. Ok so that's a reason for me to be so crazy that i've found the pendrive LOL)

OK i know i sounds like a crazy person now. Previous post sounds so emo the next post keeps on laughing. Yea..my mood is like riding a roller coaster. I can't predict what will be my next mood-up and down happens in just a minute.

With my teddy junior =)  (trying to introduce my teddies one by one hehe  so bear  with it)

Just hope that can stay on this happy mood until my exam on december is over. Can't wait to plan a schedule for my Taiwan trip which falls on january 2013 =)

No comments: