Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2011

welcome to 2011
it's february now XD
in the middle of the night at 2 o'clock
my late sleep habit is back since the first day of cny
during the four days holiday of cny went out with my girls continuously
laugh non stop everytime i am with them
love u all lots!!! ( u know who u are =) )
everyday having headache
left 2 weeks to the exam but i totally dunno what the lecturers are teaching
WTH it's so frustrating
hate myself for allowing myself to be lazy all the time
nvm la there is no use to blame now but to work harder in this 2 weeks!!
GGOOO!!
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
what am i doing???
no idea at all
BLANK BLANK BLANK
many things happened in this few months
happy and sad comes together
feels so complicated
too many good things happened i felt so scared and unsecured
i'm crazy! just felt so dunno why
mayb scared dunno when the good things stopped and bad things pop out
SIGH just forget bout it

anyway it's a brand new year now
so i wan to wish :

everyone is HEALTHY especially wish for grandma and daddy
i can find my path in my life my aim soon (IMPORTANT)
move into new house soon
everything goess smoothly

-END-

here i am 2011!!!










<3





=)

No comments: