Sunday, November 28, 2010

another exam is over

it's the end for semester 5!!!
this time exam din goes well
anyway still hope the result wont be bad
last 2 days of exam study untill vomit during the midnight
what a sad case i am..SIGH
duwan talk much bout exam as it will never be a happy to talk about
5 semesters down..2 more to go only!!!!!!!
but i believe this 2 exam will be mush tough and torturing
hope i can graduate with good cgpa!

IT'S HOLIDAY NOW!!!
this 2 days keeps on finding jobs
keeps calling people
i missed the pc expo job as i din pick up the call!!!
i'll never put my phone in silent for 24 hours d!
but she should call again at least one more time wad
i dun have her the number how would i know one unknown miss call is important
haixxx
nvm la just hope can faster get a job
i wan shopping shopping!!!!

2010 going to end in one month time!!
so fast huh....
recall back like nothing interesting had been done during the year
just study work holiday
wad a life
opps one thing..
my mum started to beoome more annoying on pushing me to find a bf!!
it's so sickening
i'm not even 20 yet and my birthday just passed for one month
i'm just officially 19 for a month k!
LOL
hmmmmmm
BF????
nahhhh
perhaps not the time yet
or should i really get consider into a relationship??
but when i think or people talks bout marriage..i will feel damn so uncomfortable bout it
the bad side of it conquer more than the wonderful side in my mind
lol
i just think that at least have one serious relationship before in life is enough no need to marry
lol..i know many of u disagree it and will say that this is just a selfish thinking
just think la who knows mayb i will be in a marriage??
but if u ask me what my future plan is
my plan is work own a business of my interest, try to give my parents the best i can, travel, contibute to the others and i now really only thinks bout one person life
many friends around me are on a relationship now
feel happy for them as finally they start to settle down
wish everything stay wonderful for them..must stay happy k!! =)
so that i can believe more in love hahahaha
mayb just like many people told me u not yet meet the right one
anyting lo..temporarily duwan think bout this matter
save others time energy and my own time also to not waste on this matter
use it to improve myself better =)
need to start to prepare the way for being a sstrong woman!hahaha

to mum:can u just stop pushing me???!!!
the more u push the more i wont be having a bf i warn u!!!
LOL
but why u wont push guy but push 2 daughters hmmmm
ANNOYING!!! i better stay away from her on degree!


a very sad news
i thought next sem i can have my own room
but there's a delay so cny still cant move in :(
dun like to wait!!!


by the way should i go for braces???
wondering bout it for so long d
should i pay for it just for few years nice appearance and also with the pain
after 5-10+ years it will back to old condition also
hmm
should i get it or just use the money for other more useful purpose???
any comment???


looking forward for a fun holiday~~~
christmas and new year!!!
=)


-END-

No comments: