Thursday, October 18, 2012

Such a bad week

Suddenly my dear fever and sorethroat came to me yesterday. Felt so damn bad, don't have energy to do anything and had a damn bad headache for the whole day. So again skipped class yesterday. Today forced to go to class for assignment stuffs. Questionnaire get rejected! This is so bad because the questionnaires are the main character for the assignment! The other parts cannot be started if the survey is not done!! DISASTER!!! I thought that today we can proceed with the other part but the lecturer give me such a bad news. Fine nothing can do about it, just have to wait for my group mates to settle the questionnaire and hopefully i don't have to do editing work. :( Today i was so fed up that i wanted to scold bad words! DAMN! Sometimes i just don't feels like want to talk and can't stand when people keeps on talking non-stop beside me! I think my face already shown that i don't feels like talking now, so why cant just leave me alone? Some more asking those questions that shouldn't be asked at this level. I mean, come on, after 2 years and 4 months of Diploma and now in Degree, you are asking those silly questions like you never do any assignments before! and also come out this kind of works?! I thought i could expect better, not expecting great one as me myself cant do a super good one too but this SHIT?! SO UNACCEPTABLE!!!

BAD BAD BAD WEEK!! Seriously hate group assignment!! I want a group that can push me to a better level, discuss and produce a good assignment. Who does not like to be in a group that only need to get your part done then send to a person for compiling and editing. I also wish to be in this kind of group which do not need to worry on the other parts but only our parts.Perhaps i'm not kind of person who are suitable to work in group(having problems with group assignment almost all the time) or may be it's because of i'm with a group that i cant really communicate well so.... WHATEVER! Assignment still has to be done so forget about it and work on it. Sorry for the whole complaining stuff. I know i know shouldn't complain so much as nobody is perfect. OK Fine Move on~~~ Just see it as an opportunity to work with different types of people and improve communication skills. LOL BLAH~~~

No comments: