Monday, October 15, 2012

Messed up Monday morning

The results for late go to bed is you will be very steam for the next morning.
Keeps on reminding myself that my class is on 11am, but then no idea why the hell in the earth that i set my alarm clock at 11am!
Most ridiculous part is i not even realise that i am actually late for the class until my friend whatsapp me asking not coming to class today? In that moment i feels something is wrong then i see the clock once again and think. Then OPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS it's already 11.45am!
Well this is how i started my week. Messed up! so decided to go to bed earlier tonight!
 I know i'm suppose doing my assignment now but but i'm too sleepy!

Before i end this i would like to share something:

Just launched my website for my online boutique! TopazElevenz15% off for all pink and red items! hurry up and grab it!


 Goodnight!!

No comments: